Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Love Crunchie Bars!

I found a new internet place that has crunchie bars! They are these English candy bars that have some sort of honey comb center covered in chocolate. When I was in England I bought about 10 of them to bring to Spain, but my supply ran out long ago; therefore, I was pretty excited to find them here.
Anyways, to continue my previous story; after Toledo we headed back to AndalucĂ­a. I was never happier to return to the sunny coast. I spent the remainder of the vacation going to the beach and hiking and hanging out with friends.
I was dissapointed to learn that they don't really do New Year's resolutions here. So I shall share them with you:
1. Learn to salsa dance really well
2. Work on my harmonica skills (it's such an underplayed instrument and I think it's going to make a bang on the music scene any moment now)
3. Start doing translating work
4. Get decent at beach volly ball
5. Learn to spell better :0)

I know, I've got some pretty lofty goals, but gotta aim high. The first week back to school was tough; I'd gotten used to waking up at a humain hour during vacation, and it was difficult to readjust. The kids seemed well rested after their break and were relatively well behaved. Everyone around me has been sick, and I'm fighting really hard not to join the crowd but I can't hold out much longer captin, I don't have the power! I hope you've managed to avoid the cold, flu and ect. I promis to post some pictures soon.

No comments: